Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy mother's day

mama, happy mother's day.
thx for everything.
i love you sooo much.
i dedicate this poem to my mom.
A Thousand Thanks
Author: Joanna Fuchs

Mother's Day brings to mind
The thousands of things you did for me
that helped make me happier,
stronger and wiser,
because I had you as a role model.

I'm grateful for all the times
you healed my hurts
and calmed my fears,
so that I could face the world
feeling safe and secure.

I'm thankful for all you showed me
about how to love and give--
lessons that now bring
so many blessings to me
each and every day.

Your sacrifices and unselfishness
did not go unnoticed, Mom.
I admire you, I respect you,
I love you.
And I'm so glad you're my mother!

Happy Mother's Day!

xoxo
ed

2 Comments:

athirah mohamed~ said...

heppy mother's day dear..

=D

oit. oit. ttbe ak gatal nak wat follower gak.

nati follow my blog ye..

ak pakse okeh.

haha.

MIZZIDIEY said...

haahaha.
ak x jadik mak lg la.
kui3. wokeh BOS. akan ku follow kamu.
lalalal ;P

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir